The Data Logger + mobile app provides the ability to capture data from all available sensors on your mobile device. This reduces the need for researchers to purchase expensive sensors or being forced to deal with obsolete technology. Data Logger + provides an easy-to-use interface for configuring your logging sessions the way you want, and a means to access the data in readable format once it has been collected.
Researchers and other users can enjoy the benefits of an inexpensive, easy-to-use means of collecting environmental data for a variety of purposes. This system can be used as a pedometer, to track vehicle or bicycle movement, and for many other similar types of field research and testing.
- Create and save logging configurations for future use
- Capture data from all available phone sensors
- Select a data capture frequency
- View a live graph of sensor data being captured
- Schedule logging sessions durations
- View completed log sessions
- Export logged data to CSV or XML format